19 Jan 2023
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer, 2 to 5 years in Delhi
Company Secretary, Secretarial compliance, Companies Act, FEMA, Trademark, Company Law, Compliance
- Exposure of independently handling secretarial work of group companies, banking work and FEMA compliances.
- Convening and servicing Meetings agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on providing legal, financial or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
- Knowledge of ROC form Filling, knowledge of Trademark, compliances and liaising with the MCA,SEBI and other statutory authorities,
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects in public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organization or compliance with legislation writing reports collating information.
19 January 2023