26 Sep 2022
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Companies Act, Company Secretary, Company Law, Corporate Governance, Secretarial compliance
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Location: Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Initiate, drive process rigor and accuracy, execute and manage compliance under Corporate & Other Laws.
- Work with different stakeholders within and outside the business to identify and execute key opportunities for the business to meet regulatory compliance goals.
- Compliance with requirements of RBI.
- Compliances and liaising with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, the Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, and other statutory authorities.
- Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, preparing agenda and minutes.
- Implementing of Corporate Governance processes
- Adhere to all rules and regulation concerning the company practices and procedures
- Supporting compliance with all statutory requirements and working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
- Guide other functional members on the Company Law on issues related to document management, litigation holds, litigation strategy, and document management process improvements.
- Anticipate and drive solutions for a diverse range of legal and business issues.
- Advise Board of Directors on key managerial and corporate governance issues
- Implement policies and procedures for the company
- Drive simplification
- Make requisite regulatory filings
- Manage the process and filings for PF and other retiral Trusts, CSR and POSH Committees
- Training Directors on corporate governance principles
26 September 2022