06 Dec 2022
Company Secretary, Companies Act, Company Law, Stock Exchange, Secretarial compliance, SEBI, corporate affair
Experience: 4 to 9 years
- Coordinate the Board Meetings, Board Committee Meeting, General Meetings, etc. and other allied works along with follow-up actions there of as required under Companies Act, 2013;
- Maintain and record Statutory Registers as required under the Companies Act & Rules thereunder;
- Manages all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission;
- Assists in developing a corporate social Responsibility and sustainability framework;
- Must have knowledge of latest regulatory or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date.
- Liaison with external regulators like RoC, stock exchange etc and advisers such as lawyers if required.
- Must be involved in payment dividends to shareholders including unclaimed shares and dividend transferred to IEPF.
- Must have draft the contractual agreements with suppliers and customers if any.
- Knowledge of SEBI regulation like Listing regulation, takeover code etc.
06 December 2022