18 Feb 2022
Company Law, Company Secretary, Interpersonal Skills, Legal Corporate Services, Statutory Compliances, Commercial Audits, Companies Act 2013
Position: Company Secretary
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Qualification: Any Graduate, Postgraduate
- Organize the periodic meetings of the Board of Directors, the Annual General Meeting, Board Circulars, and all related documentation including agendas, resolutions and minutes.
- Ensure that the company is operating within the scope of its registered charter, stated objectives and registrations within corporate regulations and overseeing any necessary restructuring.
- Ensure its directors have the proper signatory setup; DSC registration and related renewals; annual certifications, disclosures, and all compliances to operate within the corporate regulatory framework.
- Maintain an oversight of any updates or changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Prepare and maintain statutory registers under the provisions of Companies Act and other applicable laws.
- Provide guidance on the statutory compliance requirements under all applicable laws and set up the systems to track the same.
- Support internal, external and regulatory audits.
- Work with Directors on various matters including drafting department processes, effectively addressing issues in a timely and proactive manner, identifying, and mitigating risks.
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with 3 years of experience as a Company Secretary of a mid-sized Company
- Bachelors Degree (Commerce or Law)
- 6-8 years of experience of total post qualification experience
- Experience working in a Manufacturing organization preferred.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (optional)
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrated ability to perform, succeed and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with varying deadlines with an ability to work independently
- An individual who accountability to complete assignments with a sense of urgency without compromising on quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including discretion, tact and courtesy, along with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with team members and business stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Flexibility to take on special projects or additional responsibilities with an eagerness to learn.
18 February 2022