29 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 4 To 6 Years In Mumbai
BSE Compliances, Company Secretary, Compliance, Companies Act, SEBI, Annual General Meeting, Board & Committee Meeting
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely processing of annual compliance
- Responsible for meeting the indicated deadlines for each allocated client task
- Completing tasks in compliance with company policies relating to company secretarial requirements consistently and in full for each annual compliance deliverable
- Performing basic tasks in compliance with company legislation, data protection and control risk within company secretarial function
- Uses TMF\\\'s company secretarial software effectively
- Maintains relevant databases, client records and other tracking tools as required
- Perform basic standard defined tasks to on-board new clients
- Keeps up to date with changes in local company legislation
- Participates in projects when required to do so
- Provides administrative support to the company secretarial team as required
- Attends client board meetings as required
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably expected for the role
- Some experience in a fast paced, high volume company secretarial position preferable
- A detailed knowledge of basic company secretarial transactions and annual
- Resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving abilities
- Able to articulate and communicate with clients in a concise and professional manner
- Fluency in English is essential
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives
29 June 2023