15 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 4 to 6 years in Coimbatore
Company Secretary, FEMA, Letter Drafting, RBI, SEBI, Companies Act, Corporate Governance, board meeting, Corporate Law, Company Secretarial Functions, Secretarial Activities, Company Law, Listing Agreement, Stock Exchange
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Maintaining statutory registers and records
- Liaising with registrar of companies
- Maintaining share holders details and communication with them
- Conducting board meetings, AGMs etc
- Minutes preparation and circulating among board of directors
- Drafting resolutions
- E-filing of annual return
- Updating the management with regard to changes brought in various applicable legislations and do the compliances as specified in Companies Act 2013
- All other Secretarial / Companies Act Compliance related work.
- Ensuring Compliance of all Statutes including PF, ESIC Etc. Ensuring Statutory Payments are made well in time (Much earlier than the due date).
- All Legal Matters pertaining to the Company.
- Drafting letters for Statutory / Legal purposes etc.
- Candidate should have sound communication skill both in Tamil & English languages
- Age should not be more than 35 years
- Must be Coimbatore based or ready to relocate to Coimbatore
- Ready to join at a short notice
15 June 2023