16 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 2 to 6 years in Mumbai
Drafting, Legal Documentations, Corporate Governance, Legal Drafting, Corporate Law, Laws, Company Law, Company Secretarial Functions, Business Law
Experience: 2 to 6 years
- Ensure due compliance of all Company Laws and monitor filing of various statutory returns on time.
- Develop and maintain policies, agreements such as RPT Policy, CSR Policy, Code of Conducts, NDA, Sub- contract / transporter / labour agreements Leave and License Agreements.
- Maintain records and statutory registers, filings with registrar of companies, RBI, and other regulatory bodies.
- Handling secretarial matters like preparing notices minutes ,Director & Annual reports, filling various forms & returns with ROC.
- Represent the company in matters with Company Law Tribal, Reserve Bank of India, Securities Appellate Tribunal etc.
- Maintain & review all legal and regulatory developments affecting the Companys operations and ensure the Directors are informed on the same.
- Assist in Managing Company Affairs and related legal/financial/ Secretarial matters and ensure due compliance of Company/Corporate Laws to protect the interest of board of directors and the shareholders of company.
- Independently handle meetings of Board of Directors, shareholders, committee of the Board, committees formed under the Company/Corporate Laws etc. and prepare/circulate agenda/Minutes of Meetings.
- Execute Due Diligence related work and assist in preparation of Investment Agreement related to Private Equity Fund and other documentation
- Incorporation & Winding up of company, preparation of Committee, Board and AGM Agenda and Minutes.
- Custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers.
- Preparation of Annual Reports of the Company
- Liaison with Registrar and Transfer Agent, NSDL for making application for the allotment of ISIN and Dematerialization of Securities of the Company.
- Manage Legal Notices, Stamp duty, octroi matters and resolve the issue
- Manage due diligence, documents /agreements relating to investment opportunities in the Company/property/Mutual Funds etc.
- Environmental monitoring of Factory on regular basis and visit factory for audit and compliances.
- Advising on good corporate governance practices & compliances as prescribed under various corporate, securities & other business laws, regulations & guidelines made thereunder.
- Accountable to the board about various compliances applicable such as FEMA compliances, compliances related to Factories Act, Labour laws, etc.
- Liaison with various law firms on legal matters, drafting & finalization of various legal notices, claims ,petition & other documentations & also represent company or its representative in matter with NCLT, RBI, Tax authorities, etc.
- Assist in IPR related queries & its renewals.
- Graduation + CS with LLB will be an added advantage, 5 yrs work experience with organization, preferably with Construction / Engineering firms.
16 June 2023