Corporate Governance, board meeting, Company Law, Company Secretary, Compliance, Companies Act
Position: Company Secretary
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Location: New Delhi
• Handle all the secretarial matters including holding of Board Meetings and General Meetings, drafting agendas and minutes, maintaining statutory registers etc.
• Manage ROC filings of all necessary documents on time.
• Maintain statutory records & Liaise with auditors and external regulators.
• Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services
• Handling Compliance of Corporate Governance Norms as Prescribed Under Various Corporate, Securities and other Business Laws Regulations.
• Handling the Promotion, Formation and Incorporation of Companies / Llps
• Preparing, Filing, Registering Any Document Including Forms, Returns and Applications By and On Behalf of the Company / coordinating the Board / General Meetings and Following-up Actions thereof.
• Acting as the Custodian of Corporate Records, Statutory Books and Registers.
• Managing the Secretarial / Compliance Audit.
• Representing Companies / Llps Before Various Boards and Forums such as Company Law Board, Registrar of Companies, Tax Tribunals and other Quasi-judicial Bodies.
• Interacting with Various External Service Providers like Auditors, Tax Consultants Etc.