21 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 10 to 15 years in Gurgaon
Companies Act, Secretarial Audit, board meeting, Listing Agreement, Compliance, SEBI
Experience: 10 to 15 years
- Independently handling of secretarial/regulatory matters, compliances under the Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable Acts.
- Apprising the Board & Senior Management about the implications of applicable Statutory Acts, Rules and Regulations on continuous basis.
- Quarterly and annual Stock Exchange Compliances and other compliances under various clauses of Listing Agreement/LODR, SEBI Takeover Code and Prohibition of Insider Trading Regulations,
- Resolving investor grievances, payment of dividend and other issues related thereto, liaison with Stock Exchanges, Depositories and RTA. Listing and Stock exchange compliances of Debentures.
- Compliances under FEMA, filing of various forms like FCGPR, FCTRS, Annual return on foreign liabilities and assets, annual performance report etc. under FEMA.
- Hands on experience in structuring the equity and debt funding of the Group Companies and documentation and registrations for the security creation for the debts.
- Co-ordination with auditors for statutory, internal, cost and secretarial audit and handling of various due diligences related to Equity or debt funding.
- Handling corporate insolvency process, related audits for the Group Companies and representing Companies in the meeting of Committee of Creditors.
- Regular secretarial works viz. Preparation of agenda, convening Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and General Meetings, recording minutes and filings with regulatory authorities.
21 June 2023