28 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 0 to 3 years in Mumbai
Company Secretary, Compliance, Legal, Statutory Audit, RBI compliances, Companies Act
Experience: 0 to 3 years
- Ensure overall compliance with Companies Act, 2013, Rules thereunder, Secretarial Standards and Articles of Association, as applicable.
- Convene Meetings of Board of Directors, Committees of Directors and Shareholders (AGM/EGM) prepare notice, draft agenda and notes, coordinate with different departments, draft minutes.
- Ensure timely Regulatory and Statutory filings with Registrar of Companies (ROC) and other authorities.
- Respond to requests from shareholders for transfer, share split, transmission, dematerialisation of shares etc.
- Keep abreast and disseminate updates concerning regulatory developments pertaining to Companies Act and Secretarial Standards.
- Author correspondences with regulator and other stakeholders.
- Custodian of companys statutory registers, minutes books and other important records maintained under Companies Act 2013 or Articles of Association.
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Assist with coordinating Regulatory inspection, Statutory Audit and Internal Audit.
- Handling entire gamut of RBI compliances; handling inspection by regulators.
- Liaison with regulators for various matters including capital restructuring
- Assist in administration of internal compliance policies.
- Review compliance certificates received from all functional heads and put up noncompliances, if any to CEO.
- Sharing of information proactively with business heads and ensure timely sharing of information with treasury /Accounting team for external customers i.e. Bankers / Financial Institutions/ Credit rating agencies on timely basis
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines.
28 June 2023