28 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 0 to 3 years in Indore
Companies Act, Letter Drafting, Compliance, Statutory Compliance, Secretarial Activities, Company Secretarial Functions, board meeting, Company Law, Securities Law, Corporate Law, SEBI, Legal
Experience: 0 to 3 years
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
- Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
- Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
- Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
- Implement processes or systems to ensure good management of the organization.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- To Overlook the Compliance of the Group Companies as and when needed and liaise with other departments for the same.
28 June 2023