23 Jun 2022
Tally, GST, TDS, Financial Accounting, Taxation matters, Auditing
- Managing General Ledger Accounting, P&L Management, Balance Sheet, Working Capital and Cash flow management.
- Responsible for entire finance function including accounts payable, compliance and governance through standard operating procedures.
- Manage all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation.
- Should have Knowledge of GST.
- Experience in Tally, TDS.
- Responsible for closing the books of annual, quarterly, and monthly reports.
- Develop appropriate tracking methods for revenue and expenses.
- Advise on financing options to support an organization\'s growth.
- Responsible for maintenance of all finance related activities, such as financial accounting, expense control, tax matters and general accounts, finalization of accounts
- Responsible for funds management, cash flow, tax management, budget and financial control reporting
- Responsible for satisfactory statutory & internal audits
- Framing Guidelines for MIS & Reporting - Tax Reporting
- Expertise in Taxation (Income Tax & VAT)
- Banking transactions with different banks
23 June 2022