17 Oct 2022
ibbi (insolvency), Financial Statement, Audits, Bankruptcy
Qualification: CA, CMA
Experience: 3 to 6 years
- All accounting related work and Calculations, Payments and Filing Returns of PT, GST, Indirect Taxes and all other related Taxes.
- Perform risk assessment for organizations to identify potential areas of Risk.
- Perform analysis on financial information provided by the client or available with the publicly accessible data bases.
- Suggesting suitable business finance to client as per their business need and execution thereof with potential lenders or investors.
- In case of Audits & Due-diligence demonstrate ability to research, organize, and analyze data and execute selected tests of internal controls.
- Lead team for concurrent audit, Statutory Audit of Banks and Transaction Audit under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Drafting and sending mail for Project Finance, CMA Filing 3 Last Year Audited Financial Statements, CMA Filing Projected Financial Statements.
- Bank Proposal Form, Project Report in word, Quotation Sheet, CMR Rating, Dealing with Banker, Valuation Report, Board Note Filling, Filling up Loan Application Form, Understanding of Collateral Documents.
- Maintaining ALL transactions and their documents.
- Maintaining, applying, updating, and renewing all Licenses
- Complete all documents for converting company into PUBLIC LIMITED
- For issuing shares to shareholders.
- Maintain all records for bill discounting, CC, OD, Loans etc.
- Complete all other accounting, filing and documents related work.
- BSE, SME and IPO related work for listing company.
- Other Company Related work.
17 October 2022