25 Aug 2022
Financial Accounting, Chartered Accountant, budget, financial reporting, Budgeting & Forecasting, Tax Planning, Audits
Qualification: CA fresher
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Analysing the company’s financial systems and procedures.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies.
- Preparing and forecasting budget reports.
- Providing assistance with tax planning.
- Checking outstanding demand
- Certificated Public Accountant or accredited to a reputed institution
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
25 August 2022