11 Jun 2022
TDS, Chartered Accountant, GST Complaince, Taxation matters, Direct Tax, Income Tax
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Hands on Experience in Direct taxes : In depth knowledge of rules for Tax Deduction as Source, Practical knowledge of filing of Income tax returns, TDS return, withholding taxes,
- Hands on Experience in Indirect taxes : Expert knowledge of Service tax and GST procedures.
- Prepare replies to scrutiny assessments, penalty notices, show cause notices, advance tax notices, rectification letters and appeals.
- Knowledge in functional areas of Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary and Audit
- Post-graduation: Chartered Accountant (First Attempt, Second Attempt)
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary and Audit.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory, taxation theory and laws.
- Experience in the Real Estate, Construction Industry preferred.
- Strong System Skills: Excel, Tally, MS Office, Internet.
- Calm, methodical and determined.
- Must have analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Sound work ethics.
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills.
11 June 2022