23 Apr 2022
CA - Internal Audit
Internal Audit, Chartered Accountant, strong interpersonal skills, ms excel, Audit, Accounting Standards, risk management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have experience in handling Internal Audit Assignments
- Possesses a strong understanding of internal control systems, good auditing skills and sound knowledge of standard processes.
- Compliance to internal risk management and documentation Carrying out reviews independently to discuss the audit points with process owners, taking management response and effectively closing loop the audit points with the management
- Have strong soft skills like the interpersonal, team, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Should have strong Data Analytical and Problem solving skills and should be well versed with MS- Excel, MS- Word and Power point
- Preferred from a CA Firm background
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live SRD values.
23 April 2022