10 Feb 2020
Business Development Manager
Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
project planning, Legal Documentation, business development, Business Development Manager, coordinating
Qualification : LLB/MBA
Experience : 10 – 15 Years
CTC: Upto 18LPA
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
1. Society Redevelopment
2. Project Feasibility Report
3. Project Conveyance & Liasoning
4. Project Planning & Design
5. Society Redevelopment:
- Expertise in 33(7) / (10)
- Identification of Business Opportunities like Redevelopment, Outright Purchase & Joint Ventures.
- Identification of properties / societies for redevelopment.
- Pitching to societies for redevelopment projects.
- Finalization of legal procedures and documentations with society. Like GBR, Development agreement, power of attorney, common and individual consent etc. & sharing drawings or required data .
- Interacting with Consultants for Planning, Liasioning, etc. to take the project to the stage of construction. Interaction with Architects, Project
Consultants etc to draw up plans agreeable to society .
- Maintaining rent records and coordinating with various departments for various issues till project completion (E.G. taking care of non-
eligible tenants, managing cordial relationship with various government authorities for smooth functioning of day to day work)
- Dealing with non-cooperating tenant, religious structures and amenity areas by means of negotiation or legal procedure.
- Being the Single Point of Contact with society members.
- Managing all affairs of redevelopment; pre-evacuation, post- evacuation, during construction phase and hand over of rehab units.
Projects Conveyance Process:
- Processing MHADA, BMC, TMC approvals.
- Processing IOD, CC etc for projects.
- Arranging for TDR & Premiums as required.
- Monitoring the workflow for obtaining timely approvals and sanctions from various government authorities.
10 February 2020