17 Nov 2022
Audit Officer or Auditor
Audits, Auditor, Accounts, Compliance Audit, Audit Planning
Qualification: CA, CMA
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Prepare and update audit plans.
- Proactively manage your workload to deliver high-quality audits and assist the wider team where needed.
- Build and maintain effective ongoing working relationships with the team, management
- Evaluate Audit evidence
- Identify and assess risks in audit processes and recommend controls to mitigate those risks
- Prepare audit findings and assist in developing technically sound solutions to address issues raised.
- Assist with the development of corrective and preventive action plans and facilitate the resolution of audit findings as required by the client.
- Reporting of the Audit Issues found
- Deliver high-quality SMSF audits
- Assist in standardization of audit process
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize competing tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High level of computer literacy across Microsoft Word, Excel and Cloud accounting, audit software.
- A demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment and meet deadlines
17 November 2022