24 Sep 2022
Asst Manager or Manager - Finance & Accounts
financial reporting, TDS, accounting, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, forecasting, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Experience: 6 to 11 years
- On Line Real time - month and end-year process of all accounts payables; general ledger; payroll and utilities, capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activity.
- Budgeting, cash forecasting, monitoring and analyzing accounting data and provide financial reports or statements.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information (funds available) and reports to the concerned to facilitate the decision making process(like funds allocation).
- Review and Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Liaise with legal representation on corporate issues. Review of legal contracts as requested.
- Overall control over accounts payable team to include Import, domestic, Opex and Capex.
- Ensuring all systems and processes are rightly set and the team operates as per defined mechanism.
- Verification of TDS and expense ledgers monthly to ensure correct deduction and reduce defaults.
- Facilitating the team in filing TDS returns quarterly.
- Educating the team on the TDS compliances and making sure that all past defaults are cleared.
24 September 2022