11 Aug 2022
Asst. Company Secretary
Internal Audit, Company Secretary, FEMA, Secretarial compliance, Companies Act, Company Law, Corporate Law, Due Dilligence
Experience: 4- 8 years
Location: New Delhi
- Assist in managing group of companies.
- Due diligence
- Assist in convening Board and shareholders meetings
- Preparation of Annual reports.
- Compliance with Corporate Laws including Companies Act
- Assist in fund raising
- Assist in FEMA compliances
- Assist in Internal Audit
- Assist in Corporate actions including dealing with Depositories
- Ability to analyze the situations to achieve the organisational goals.
- Ability to partner with various stakeholders exhibiting the highest standard of corporate governance
- Assisting in various fund raising transactions including issuance of securities etc.
- Managing financial closure, down selling and re-financing
- Preparation of the Board agendas resolutions by circulation and to ensure timely floating of the same.
- Handling Company Secretarial compliances including FEMA compliances
- Ensuring compliance with the Companies Act and Secretarial Standards and all other relevant legal, regulatory and Governance best practice requirements.
- Preparing and timely dissemination of documentation required for various audits due diligence.
- To support various internal and external stakeholders
11 August 2022