16 Sep 2022
Asst. Company Secretary
Companies Act, Company Secretary, Secretarial compliance, Post AGM Compliances, Company Law
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Assisting Company Secretary and other departments in the Secretarial and Legal functions, planning and distributing information relating to Legal and Corporate Affairs of the group.
- Report to senior management often liase with Directors , Board members.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and General meetings(GMs) and follow up action points and statutory filings reqd. with concerned authorities.
- Draft minutes, resolutions and lodge reqd. forms and annual returns with appropriate statutory authorities.
- Provide legal, financial and strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Ensure policies, regulatory or statutory changes that might affect the Group are up to date as per the statutory requirements.
- Update KYC compliances of Directors , group companies and LLP\'s
- Complying and assisting in responding to Statutory Audit , Tax Audits, Secretarial compliances.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members , directors and secretaries.
- Handle correspondence , collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Liase with external regulators and advisors such as lawyers and auditors.
- Implement processes or systems to ensure good management of the Group companies and LLP\'s
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the group company complies with all applicable codes in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Take an active role and provide valuable input to the managemernt decisions related to restructuring , mergers and takeovers.
- Manage contractual ageements with the concerned parties where the group is involved,
- Such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
16 September 2022