21 Sep 2022
Associate Manager - Legal
legal associate, Legal Compliances, Legal Research, Legal Contract, Legal Documentation
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Conduct legal research, advise on routine legal questions using legal sources including statutes, recorded judicial decisions, articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes.
- Review of ongoing cases, where needed.
- Liaise with various authorities to aid and resolve any criminal complaints, enquiries and investigations and appear before the statutory and judicial authorities whenever required.
- Provide and interpret legal information to conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to relevant employees.
- Prepare brief for Opinions, liaising with external lawyers and seeking opinions or advise.
- Interpretation and implementation of pharma law requirements and assisting in regulatory issues.
- Competition law compliance.
- Impact assessment on company business, current business partners and compliance of response plan.
- Advise on applicable critical regulations such as Drugs Cosmetics Act, Magic remedies Act, Environment Protection Act, Bio Medical Waste Rules, FCPA, UK Anti-Bribery Act, Sunshine Act etc.
- Monitor statutory developments with respect to Pharma industry and ensure compliance.
- Ensure an effective system for archiving legal documents.
- Ensure effective contract management, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts.
- Review, update and finalize various recurring contract templates.
- Review and draft notices, responses to the statutory authorities.
- Ensure use of latest global templates of various types of contracts and its customization as per local requirements.
- Modification, amendment, drafting of policies related to Local Beccafico-ordinate with external consultant for legal compliance issues.
- Monitor, track update changes in the recent labour other statutory legislations.
- Ensure and maintain Customer focus and engage internal and external contacts by demonstrating the importance of complying with relevant laws and policies.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with stakeholders, both internal and external at all levels.
21 September 2022