22 Sep 2022
Assistant Manager or Manager Accounts
financial accountig, Income Tax, freight forwarding, Finalization of Accounts, Ind AS
Qualification: CA or CA Inter
Experience: 4 to 9 years
- Prior experience in Freight Forwarding or Logistics Company is must.
- The person will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial and accounting related activities of the company.
- Responsible for Financial Accounting, Management Accounting & Treasury of the Organization and automation of accounting procedures.
- Handling various matters and rules of Income Tax, Service Tax, FEMA Regulations, DTAA and Freight Tax.
- Supervising the overall Accounts by leading the team at corporate office as well as at Branches.
- Experience in fund raising for project financing,
- Experience of Finalization of Accounts, Consolidation of Accounts.
- Thorough Knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards.
- Thorough Knowledge of Line accounting including remittance procedure, preparation of GSA, SOA, and other line accounting functions.
- The desired candidate need to possess good relationship building, negotiation, analytical and team management skills.
- The desired candidate must have the ability in liaising with Banks, Financial Institutions and other external agencies
- Must have in depth knowledge of Income Tax, Service Tax, FEMA Regulations, DTAA and Freight Tax.
- The desired candidate must be result oriented, mature and have a pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities and team building abilities will be the core strength of the ideal incumbent.
22 September 2022