19 May 2022
Assistant Manager (Legal)
Legal Drafting, Legal Operations, Lease Deed, Company Law, Non Litigation
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Location: Lower Parel, Mumbai
- We are on the lookout for talented individuals with integrity who will help us deliver our ambitions across multiple locations and disciplines
- Assisting in drafting Lease Deed, Leave and License, MOUs, service agreements, legal notices etc.
- Negotiations with the internal and external departments, statutory authorities, government, advocates etc.
- Co-ordinating with agencies for trademarks and copyrights, with lawyers on company matters
- Will be responsible for assisting the reporting authority in the entire legal operations of the company.
- Handling and maintaining MIS, agreement, notice, other legal document records.
- Follow up on expired or expiring agreements
- Presenting and updating the company on latest amendments in law, provisions, new act.
- Guiding internal departments on legal aspects
- Experience in drafting Lease Deed, Leave and License, MOUs, service agreements, legal notices etc.
- Negotiations with the internal and external departments, authorities etc. on legal clauses
- Co-ordinating with agencies for trademarks and copyrights
- Will be responsible for coordinating with the relevant personnel to manage the entire legal operations of the company
- Handling and managing MIS, records, filings for the legal cell of the company
- Experience in handling non-litigation matters
- Experience in education sector will be added advantage
- Law Graduate with 1-2 years of experience
- Post graduate qualification LLB, LLM
19 May 2022