30 Jun 2023
Assistant Manager - Legal, 4 To 8 Years In New Delhi
Drafting, legal management, Legal Manager, Legal Notices, Legal Vetting, Agreement
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Location: New Delhi
To provide legal advice and support to legal issues of the Company.
- To Manage legal process, litigations and business transactions. Analyse and identify legal risks and implications.
- Able to draft and review all company contracts, including, licensing agreement, NDAs privacy policies, terms of service, commercial leases, sales contract, service agreement and management agreement.
- To Negotiate and draft all company settlements with the express aim to avoid costs of litigation and mitigate any potential company liability.
- Coordinate and act as Liaison with Outside Counsel in matters throughout North region of India.
- To Keep management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company To draft legal notices, Rejoinders, complaints, plaints, written statements, compromise petitions, relating to the cases in the nature of Company matters, property disputes, Injunction cases, civil recovery, consumer etc which are filed against the Company and on behalf of the company.
30 June 2023