10 Oct 2022
Assistant Manager - HRBP
human resources, Employee Engagement, Training, HR Manager, Employee Relations, hr policies
Experience: Minimum 5 years in core HRBP role
Location: Mumbai, Pune
Employee Experience & Stakeholder Management:
- Driving pre-induction for prospective joiners, where applicable
- Delivering induction of onboarded staff in the most effective manner with positive feedback scores to be achieved consistently
- 2 nd day new joiner connect, HRBP introduction with 100% coverage
- Connecting with new joiners within 30 days from joining with 100% coverage.
- Addressing feedback, concerns if any, thus curbing the early attrition.
- MOM to be shared with relevant stakeholders within 3 working days of the (last) connect.
- All open actions to be closed with business, respective teams within 15 days
- Quarterly strategizing of people connect plan, capturing feedback in a precise and comprehensive manner.
- All open actions to be closed with business, respective teams within 15 days.
- All people connects are updated on the PCP portal or in the HRBP uniform trackers, as relevant
- Clearing all Red BGC cases within 10 days from receipt
- Driving monthly/quarterly business reviews with stakeholders, focusing on key areas of attrition, people pulse, disciplinary management, BGC status, HR and other relevant updates
- Connecting with every employee within 15 days from date of resignation exploring all viable options of retention
- Analysing exit interview feedback and capturing constructive insights as part of the monthly attrition decks
- Taking strategic steps, interventions to curb attrition
- Addressing employee Grievances, Disciplinary concerns, and Performance Improvement related matters in line with the stipulated HR policies. All such matters need to be closed in a timely and effective manner (ideally within 3 working days)
- Drafting of succinct and impact driven warning letters, show-cause notices, termination letters with relevant details of the case, to be issued within 1 working day of the disciplinary discussion and investigation
- Managing statutory/legal interventions including court & police station visits where required
- In line with identified trends if any around disciplinary interventions, taking proactive steps to curb similar future instances
- Fun@Work ideation, contributing to the yearly engagement calendar; driving highest levels of participation in all Fun@Work activities, supporting the logistics, and overall successful delivery
- Active involvement in all DE&I initiatives to support the core team in their deliverables
- Supporting the Mid-Year and Annual People Pulse Survey& 39;s effectiveness across businesses; conducting employee awareness, cascade sessions and driving maximum participation levels
- Delivering HRBP training workshops of MGEP and Career Craft in the most effective manner with consistent positive feedback scores
- Quarterly HR Policy awareness sessions within respective businesses; frequency will need to increase depending on the need of the current environment
- Performing the role of an IJP interview panelist fair and neutral, clear documentation of feedback etc.
- Driving org-wide HR Initiatives, Projects as per organisation requirement, need of the hour
- Driving of Innovation & Continuous Improvement
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement culture in the team by coming up with process improvement / new ideas.
- These could be new successfully implemented AIM ideas or successful closure of a Quality Project (YB or GB)
- Timely & accurate reporting of key HRBP deliverables people connect, grievance, disciplinary, PIP, exit feedback, MBR inputs, PMS Audit etc.
10 October 2022