Position: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager- Legal Qualification: LLB,LLM Experience: 4 to 6 years Location: Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Negotiating, drafting vetting and reviewing high volumes of various domestic and cross-border Agreements/Contracts/Transaction around IPR, Technology, Confidentiality, Supply & Procurement, Charter Party etc. with quality inputs and quick turn-around time, primary focus on commercial matters, commercial risk identification and internal process improvement.
2. Be experienced in quickly and independently drafting in-house legal documents and Contribute to developing and maintaining Legal Team know-how and templates.
3. Addressing day to day compliance queries of employees directly or in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and professional standards in line with the company\'s policies.
4. Litigation management (criminal, civil, commercial, PR and arbitration matters.) end to end from inception to final orders, drafting and vetting pleadings, conducting independent research to support the case, advising business on settlements/disputes and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders, attorneys and counsels and ensuring cost savings to the company.
5. Advising and giving in-house legal and compliance opinions on a wide variety of issues raised by business, backed by thorough research and judgments on the concerned subject specially IP laws.
6. Maintaining and updating the trademark portfolio of all trademarks/brand names and monitoring the renewal of the same.
7. Increase awareness and understanding of compliance in the Organization by conducting training and education on compliance and ethics matters.
Assisting in other incidental and ancillary compliance & legal work.