Position: Assistant/ Deputy Manager- Legal
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Experience in Land Acquisition legality.
2. To be aware of the local land laws.
3. Coordinating with the BD Team/land aggregator for procuring all documents related to land.
4. Verifying the documents and procuring additional documents from BD Team/ land aggregator.
5. Coordinating with the local advocate and effectively proceeding and concluding with the due diligence process.
6. Drafting of conveyance deed/sale deed or in the alternative coordinating with the local advocate for drafting and finalization of the conveyance deed/sale deed.
7. Coordinating with the concerned team for registration of the conveyance deed/sale deed.
8. Post completion of execution of conveyance deed/sale deed to attend to all such issues including litigation (if any) that might arise after the purchase of the property.
9. Be updated with the latest laws and judgments related to the subject.
10. Day-to-day correspondence
Experience in drafting and Vetting Lease deeds, leave and license agreements, Contract Agreements, addendums, Supplemental agreements, Amendment agreements, and other documents viz. NDA, Commercial Agreements, Term Sheet, Letters of Intent, etc.
Company acquisition and merger, drafting of documents such as Share transfer agreements, Escrow agreements, etc., and banking financial transactions such as loan agreements and other mortgage documents, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Capable of effectively negotiating with the prospective Client/prospective Clients Advocate in concluding the transactions
2. Upon finalization of the Agreements, to ensure Registration of the same with the office of the SRO
3. Responsible for issuing and replying to Legal notices
4. Be updated with the latest laws and judgments related to the subject and be capable of providing an opinion
5. Tracking status/ outcomes of the cases filed by/ against the company
6. Maintenance of case lists, records, and MIS with updation of cases
7. Providing legal inputs, guidance, feedback, and advice on all legal matters.
8. Ready to travel across India.