25 Jun 2022
Branch Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, GST, SAP
Experience: 0 to 5 years
- To ensure preparation and accounting of discounts payable every month end of the Scheme.
- To visit bank and deposit all cheques drafts daily basis or on the next working day of receipt of Cheque
- Prepare Journal Petty Cash vouchers, bank vouchers on daily basis in SAP
- To maintain PCR vs. OCR register against every payment received in branch, JPS Stock register, Dealers Security Register, Discount register, Assets register, Stationery register, Cheque Dishonored Register, Leave application register & other petty registers prescribed by the head office.
- To issue OCRs against the PCRs on daily basis.
- To pass entries for Replacement credit notes issued to dealers by the Godown Keeper on daily basis.
- To assist Branch Accountant (Senior) in GST returns and filing of GST Returns on portal.
- To prepare Sales Invoices and also ensuring to reduce all eligible discounts in bills.
- All other work assigned by Branch Accountant from time to time but not limited to above mentioned activities.
25 June 2022