10 Oct 2022
AM - Finance
Finance, ICWA, Chartered Accountant, forecasting, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Finance Manager, SAP
Qualification: CA or CMA
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Produce accurate and timely monthly reporting.
- Ensure accurate representation of the P&L, post all required ledger entries along with reconciliations of all Working capital, WIP, DI, Accruals
- Prepayments, and maintain cash flow reconciliations.
- Review reported performance against targets and ensure that the key drivers of variances are explained.
- Produce accurate forecasts of costs and benefits
- Review forecast against Business Plan and previous forecast targets, and ensure key drivers of variances are explained Support onshore with management information and finance decision support as part of their growth plans
- Assist with balance sheet review
- Support 100% cost recovery through utilization, cost control, FTE mix and management of the chargeable rate card
- Deliver monthly scheduled and ad-hoc reporting to tight deadlines.
- Assist the onshore finance team in streamlining existing processes and designing new reports and processes where necessary. Be proactive in the providing feedback and the delivery of ideas to develop and improve solutions
- Lead in calls with the onshore stakeholders, liasioning with internal or external auditors during annual, half yearly closures
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection guidelines
- Lead and train team members on various tasks and oversight of their responsibilities
- 4 plus years’ experience post CA/CMA in end to end accounting, understanding on FPNA, International stakeholder management(mandate), SAP is preferred.
- Good Communication skills
- Should be comfortable working in 1 pm – 10 pm shift
- Relocation cases can be considered
10 October 2022