02 Jul 2020
AGM / DGM - Direct Taxation
Accountant with Handling Taxation, Accounting and Taxation, Accounts Taxation Finance, Accounts/Finance/Audit/Tax/Costing, assisting in GST / Service Tax, audit & taxation, Audit and taxation
- Deliver a full range of Direct tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame
- Build relationships and interact to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits, Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Provides support in tax specialty areas including direct and indirect tax compliance, tax audits, and tax reporting.
- Prepares & reviews tax returns, executes processes, monitors effectiveness of SOX/tax controls, reports deviations from standard processes and initiates process improvements. Gathers and analyzes data extracted from financial systems or received from other functions.
- Performs data accuracy/quality checks to validate tax handling of transactions as per applicable tax legislation.
- Prepares data, materials and processes for tax computations of direct/indirect tax returns and working papers, including gathering information, reconciling data and analyzing individual transactions considering country specific tax rules.
- Participates in tax projects and handles issues identified during tax return review and preparation with front-end functions. Provides basic tax consulting.
- Responsible for the coordination between various external agencies.
- Ensure Timely Annual Income Tax Assessment Submissions
- Advise management on advance tax and ensure the timely payment
- Advise the management with respect to Global Taxation
- Advise the management with respect new taxation enactment and its implication to the business
- Handle tax audits by the competent authorities
- Ensure proper MIS with respect to Direct tax
02 July 2020