27 Sep 2022
Civil Law, Real Estate Laws, MOUS, Litigation, Legal Drafting, Legal Notices, contract act, Legal Issues
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Must have Experience in Real Estate drafting, reviewing and vetting of the commercial contracts
- Provide support to the business team in concluding the business contracts and resolving of the legal issues involved therein.
- Drafting of MOUs, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- To strategize, plan, initiate and defend the legal action before the judicial, quasi judicial authorities, tribunals, labor courts, consumer forums and administrative bodies etc.
- Issuance of Legal Notices
- Handling of the Civil litigations including labor laws, Industrial laws, money suits, recovery, winding ups, summery suits, cheque bouncing cases etc.
- Briefing the counsels, follow ups and extending guidance to the company representatives on appearance in various courts.
- Review of the progress of litigations with business, operations team with specific advise, guidance on action plan, course of action for the speedy disposal.
27 September 2022