10 Nov 2022
Accounts & Finance Executive
Tally, TDS, accounting, Payment Voucher, Bank Reconciliation, Ledger, Professional Tax Returns, Vendor Reconciliation, Book Keeping
Qualification: Bcom, BMS
Experience: 1 to 4 years
KEY RESPONSIBLE AREAS:
- The accounts executive will be responsible for:
- Implementing compliance, accounting systems and processes
- Prepare monthly financial reports, financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
- For planning and preparing tax returns, tracking tax liabilities, and providing financial expertise in any tax-related matters and treasury issues.
- Controlling the master data of the general ledger and ensuring compliance with the Local and national law(S).
- Advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records.
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team and maintain proper accounting records
- Reconciliation of accounts statement and investigating and rectifying any financial discrepancies
- Assess and rectify any financial discrepancies.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning
- Review completed tax forms and provided recommendations.
- Research and resolve tax and accounting issues affecting our firm.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Very Well knowledgeable in the broad spectrum of accountancy accounting practices
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- An analytical mind able to \"see\" the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
- B.com, M.com, Graduate in Accounts & Finance
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- In-depth tax knowledge at the local, state, and national levels
- Dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
10 November 2022