05 Aug 2022
Accounts Executive (Finance & Accounts)
Tax Audit, financial reporting, TDS, gaap, Ind AS, Direct Tax, GST, Indirect Tax, Corporate Law
Qualification: Bcom, Mcom, CA, CMA, MBA
Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Annual Budget Preparation & deviation analysis
- Forecast cash flows by interacting with various internal and external stakeholders, preparing budget as per requirement (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Supervising processes on revenue, expenses, out-standings, cash flows, billings etc. and preparing budget Vs actuals and categorizing the reasons for variances
- Overview of JV projects to ensure compliance with operating agreements.
- Identify and resolve any control issues relating to internal processes.
- Coordinate and supervise treasury activities, including current bank accounts, and payments in accordance with approved procedures and comply with any procedural requirements by banks, financial institutions.
- Implement, modify and document accounting systems including day-to-day fund management, cash flow planning, and investments, withdrawals and monthly, weekly stock statements for each project
- Finalisation of accounts including project accounting, preparation & scrutinizing accounting documents, maintain the books including finalisation.
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing P & L, BS and costing - Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records and financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Managing working capital requirements on a day to day basis
- Well versed with Indian GAAP, Ind AS
- Ensure monthly and annual GST return filings in time and quarterly filing of TDS returns.
- Finalization of accounts including tax audit reports and timely filing of returns.
- Handling GST and other indirect and direct tax assessments; should have fair knowledge of tax planning.
- Other statutory compliances as applicable.
- Preparing project cash flows for funding proposals and providing periodical reports to banks, other stakeholders as per the requirement
- Co-ordinate administrative, accounting activities, as well as Interact with external auditors and tax practitioners and ensure that the reporting activities are in compliance with relevant internal policies, procedures etc
05 August 2022