15 Jul 2022
Finalization of Accounts, Taxation matters, Audits, GST, TDS
Qualification: Bcom, Mcom, CA inter
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Managing the day to day activities of the F&A and Tax Operations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Manage, as applicable, processes related to bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis as well as prepare financial reporting and analysis.
- Preparing Invoices, Day to Day Accounting, Cash and Bank Book, Understanding of GST and TDS- Managing Reports, MIS, etc.
- To ensure all monthly, quarterly and annual compliance deadlines are met.
- Preparing financial statements and other reports from base records.
- Creating Balance Sheets
- Taxation (GST Plus TDS)
- All Annual, Monthly, Quarterly Filings
- Should Be Able To Maintain Bank Statements
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing month-end closing activities
- Experience in finalization of accounts.
- Candidates preferred from a CA firm
- Good English communication skills- Verbal and Written
- Technically proficient with web applications and MS Office
- Self-Starter with good logical and analytical skills
15 July 2022