18 Oct 2022
TDS, GST, Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Financial Statement, Statutory Audit
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- We looking for an accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Ultimately you will provide with us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Daily accounting entries, Petty Cash & Salary Statement etc
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation statement.
- Preparation of TDS, GST & Submission of their reports.
- Manage all accounting Transactions
- Prepare Budget Forecasts
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivabl
- Compute taxes and tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit, loss statements
- Preparation of MIS Reports as per required format.
- Strong Knowledge in Statutory Compliances like TCS, TDS,GST, ESI,PF & PT
- Ability to Interpret and analyze financial statements & Periodicals.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles
- Highly proficient with Tally Prime & Microsoft Office ( Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point etc )
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
18 October 2022